Inside: Tips for pantry organization with baskets to help you make the most of your kitchen storage space.
If youre looking for a way to streamline your pantry, organizing with baskets may be the simple solution you need.
You may also like:
- Kitchen Organization Printables
- How to Organize Food Staples with a Pantry Inventory
- The Best, Realistic Pantry Organization Ideas
I had been searching for a way to make everything in our pantry easier to find. It seemed like food was getting lost in the back of the pantry, and a lot of things went bad because we didnt use them up in time.
I also wanted to make sure everything had a place, so my family could help me put away groceries!
So, I decided to use a combination of wire baskets, seagrass baskets, and risers for cans.
Our pantry has wire shelves, which Im not crazy about. But, I thought the baskets we used to organize the pantry updated the look of the space.
Check out the video and photos below to see how the pantry organization project turned out!
Pantry organization with baskets
Now that weve been using our basket organization system for a while, here are some of benefits weve seen:
- Baskets hide ugly packaging No pantry is going to look perfect (outside of Instagram or Pinterest, of course!), but having solid baskets for items like chip bags or plastic containers made everything look more uniform.
- Baskets help keep things upright Having a container for things means theyre less likely to fall down. This is especially nice for glass containers!
- Labeled baskets make things easy to find If someone asks you where to find something, you can direct them to a specific basket. This saves a lot of time!
- Labeled baskets make things easier to put away Now there are no excuses for not knowing where things should go.
- Baskets are inexpensive You can easily update them and change them out as your tastes or needs change.
More storage ideas for the pantry
For canned goods, its nice to be able to see everything at once. These risers for cans are wide enough to hold larger cans, and they make everything easy to find.
Turntables are nice for storing different types of vinegars, cooking wines, and oils.
Use your turntable on a corner shelf in your pantry to make everything easier to reach.
Storage Products for the Pantry
Heres a list of the items I used to organize our pantry:
- Tall seagrass baskets | from Amazon|
- Small seagrass baskets | from Amazon|
- Acrylic risers for cans | from The Container Store |
- Wire baskets by iDesign| from Amazon|
- Labels I made these myself and taped them onto simple binder clips!
- Turntable The one I had is very old, but there are a lot of turntable options from Amazon and the Container Store.
The post Practical + Cute Pantry Organization with Baskets appeared first on Organizing Moms.