- 1 batch Beyond Amazeballs
- 1 batch Not So Basic Marinara
- 1 packaged of vegan sandwich or bread rolls of choice**
- Vegan cheese***
- Optional: vegan butter and Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Toast bread rolls in a pan or cast-iron
- Butter your toasted bread and sprinkle Trader Joe’s Green Goddess seasoning on it. (This step is completely optional but it’s absolutely delicious!)
- Place a slice of vegan cheese (cut in half) on bottom piece of your roll, bake in oven for 3-5 minutes to begin to melt cheese
- Remove rolls from oven and place 3-4 amazballs on your rolls, depending on the size of your rolls
- Add marinara to your preference and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
** I used Cristal sandwich rolls by Europastry that I found at Sprouts.
*** I used a combination of Follow Your Heart Provoline Slices & Violife mature cheddar shredded