Well, better late than never I guess! Here were my September goals:
- continue our Autumn in Avonlea tradition: check! This was a fun distraction during all the hubbub about the hurricane!
- go apple picking: we enjoyed a special time in the mountains for a couple of days!
- see the Downton Abbey movie: complete with dinner party, what a fun evening together with friends!
- trip to Colorado: yes! We had a great time and you all already know this because of my over-sharing of photos!
- make a Fall Bucket List: this was not completed nor even started, I'm just trying to incorporate things as I think of them.
- re-entry from trip to Colorado
- rearrange mantel
- attend CC leadership training
- start Christmas shopping
- have our family Christmas photo taken
- set up my Organized Christmas binder for this year and start on the weekly challenges
What about you?! What are your goals for the rest of this month?
matching Target Dollar Spot cozy socks with my mom, myself and our girls! #Inspire