Today we're celebrating 100 episodes!
I still can’t believe I’ve put out that many episodes of The Coaching Podcast since February 2019! That’s a lot of shows!
For this special episode, I invited my dear friend Laura Hunt Palacios to interview me. She’s going to ask things she’s always wanted to know about me and some burning questions from listeners. Buckle up coaches because asking interesting questions is one of Laura’s specialties
So whether you want to know if I prefer doughnuts or candy, what books I’ve been reading, or about my favorite PD ever, this is the episode for you!
I hope you enjoy it and please keep those questions coming!
Topics and Questions Discussed in Episode 100 - 100th Episode: Turning the tables on Chrissy with Laura Hunt Palacios
- My favorite podcasts
- Why I tell myself to “just shut up” sometimes
- My best classroom management tips and why it’s necessary to explicitly teach kids routines
- How to positively talk to teachers and students
- Why a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work and what to do instead.
- Tips for connecting with students and teachers
- How to be an authentic and real person at school
- Why coaches need to give teachers multiple opportunities and not judge them on a singular experience
- Ideas for improving your coaching relationship with teachers
- My favorite books for kids, teachers, coaches, and pleasure
- The professional development experience that impacted me the most as an educator
- Why I love teaching writing best
- My beliefs about scripted teaching programs
- How student-centered coaching can take the focus off teachers and make coaching more meaningful
- Why teachers need to be reflective practitioners
- How my co-workers have influenced me and what I’ve learned from them
As I reflect on 100 episodes, I want to say thank you to all my amazing guests, especially Laura for helping with this episode. You all have impacted my life in so many ways. I’m truly grateful for each and every one of you.
I also want to thank my husband, Fernie, for editing my show and making me sound great.
And a big THANK YOU to all of you who listen, rate, review, and share this podcast. I wouldn't be here without you. I appreciate you more than I can ever express with words.
I’m excited to continue serving the coaching community and sharing valuable insights and resources with all of you. Here’s to another 100 episodes!
Ready to listen? You can listen below with the media player, or search for Buzzing with MS. B: The Coaching Podcast anywhere you listen to podcasts!
Check me out at buzzingwithmsb.com and on Instagram @buzzingwithmsb.
Podcast produced by Fernie Ceniceros of Crowd & Town Creative