But if you are stumped — or have a winning streak you don’t want to snap — here are some hints to help you out:
- The word contains two vowels.
- There are no repeated letters.
- All of the letters are fairly common.
(The answer is at the very bottom of the article.)
What is the best Wordle starting word?
A Wordle bot has revealed that “crane” is the best Wordle starting word, the Deseret News reported.
The Deseret News staff recently shared some of its go-to starting words, which included “stare” and “adieu,” among others.
What are some of your Wordle go-to words? Share in the comments section below.
And today’s Wordle answer is ...
According to Merriam-Webster, “sedan” has a couple of definitions:
- “A portable often covered chair that is designed to carry one person and that is borne on poles by two people.”
- “A 2- or 4-door automobile seating four or more persons and usually having a permanent top.”